My Fan Club

Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday High Five - Five things I need to accomplish this weekend

Like usual, Angela at Angela's Adventures is hosting Friday High Five.  If you haven't ever played along, you really should.  It's a lot of fun to ready the top five things people feel like posting about.  Mr. Linky is up on her site if you decided to post, leave me a comment so I can read your link.
Today I decided to post what I'd like to accomplish this weekend.  I find that if I tell all of you I want to get it done, it tends to motivate me.
  1. Make at least 10 more scrapbook pages.  I just got a big package of pictures in the mail and they are calling my name.  It goes something like this "Don't do the laundry...it can wait.  Come.  Come and scrapbook.  You know it will be more fun."
  2. Upgrade my phone.  This has been on my list for sometime now.  My plan was up in January and I still haven't managed to upgrade the little bugger.  It is freezing up on me and causing me grief.  I don't think it is reliable.  Plus, between you and me, I really want a little keyboard as I'm addicted to texting.
  3. Take the kids to the park.  We are supposed to have wonderful weather this weekend and my oldest got a new bike for her birthday.  I think she is a little intimidated by the size of it and really needs a nice day to find out how easy it is to ride.
  4. Watch one of my NETFLIX movies and post a review.  I'm tired of keeping these things for more than a few days.  I feel like I'm not getting my money's worth. 
  5. Pay the handful of bills I have on the counter.  After my Paypal Hacker disaster, I've yet to get all of my bank/credit cards in order and I really need to pay a few bills.  While this is tedious and hardly can be described as fun, I still need to get this done.
What do you hope to accomplish?

6 random thoughts:

Becca said...

Scrapbooking is so much fun! I have often neglected my responsibilities in order to scrapbook!
I can't believe the PayPal issue, that is pretty scary!

The only thing I plan to accomplish this weekend is getting my bedroom cleaned!!!!

Deb said...

good list. now go get to it! you MUST get a phone with a keyboard! i am addicted to txting too! it's pretty much the only way i communicate with my kids.

Angela said...

Hmm.....my list would definitely be long! Go to the park, ride bikes, clean, do taxes, organize the garage, go to the bball championship game, mop the floors, clean the car, scrapbook........wow I could go on and on! Thanks yet again!

Unknown said...

Going to the park is always good!

Is it just me or does everyone else also think your screen name is kisaturtle and then have to think for a bit to remember to drop the u?

♥ Kathy said...

Oh, I have a lot of things I need to get done this week. WAAAY too many to list lol good luck with your goals! I hope you get them all done :)

Enfys said...

Sounds like quite a list.
What am I going to achieve? Bugger all probably, I keep lolling around today. Hope you get some of your stuff done
hugs
En xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile