My Fan Club

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My upcoming Blogiversary

I think that my blogiversary is coming up on the 20th and since I'm close to hitting a big number on my hit counter I thought that maybe I would do a contest or something.  However, I'm having a little trouble coming up with a fantabulous idea.
Here's what I'm thinking...it's gonna involve Mr. Linky, possibly a poem and  a really cool surprise.  Be sure to stop back on Friday to see what my crazy brain comes up with.  It is bound to be frazzled as that is the date of my DD's magical Harry Potter slumber party.  UGH. 
Pray for my survival.

3 random thoughts:

Jenners said...

I'm intrigued! Can't wait to see what you come up with! sounds fun!

MaryNSC said...

I cant wait to see the pics of the Harry Potter Party.. I am excited about that.LOLOLOL

Shannon said...

How old is your DD gonna be? I had a sleep over for mine when she turned 8. NEVER AGAIN!!!! was what I said the morning after. Every single one of them had at LEAST one emotional breakdown and they kept breaking up into little clicks and hurting each others feelings. Of course, we had 15 of them... insanity, I know. I am sure yours will go MUCH better! (hehehehe)Good Luck!
Blessings!
Word of the day is: "geress"
I cannot seem to make my brain come up with a funny meaning for this one, but I will tell you a funny story: DH told me he had a dream that I was cheating on him with Richard Gere...COME ON!!! is he even STRAIGHT? Does anyone KNOW? I was kind of offended, I expected AT LEAST Gerard Butler or maybe Sawyer from Lost! Sheesh!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile