My Fan Club

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Some of my latest Disney Designs

This is another layout from our dinner with Cinderella and company.
In these photos my kids are meeting the evil step sisters and stepmother.
I put the Fairy Godmother on there because my middle daughter thought she must have been involved to make the "bad guys nice."

Close up of the Fairy Godmother in non-traditional attire.

Here is my first layout from Chef Mickey's.

This is when we were meeting Pluto.

Here is a close up of the Donald on the next layout. Donald is my middle daughter's absolute favorite character of all time...they have a lot in common. Crabby but loveable.

1 random thoughts:

GrammaP said...

They are beautiful!! TFS
GrammaP from cricut MB

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile