Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Hump Day Craft Post: A disney album for a friend

Last year as a gift for a friend I made this Disney scrapbook album.  I had a lot of fun making it and (though I worried about) my friend absolutely loved it.  I never made anything quite like it for someone else before and I worried that my tastes (which tends to be a little juvenile) wouldn't be quite her style.

But I worried for no reason.  She loved it so much that when they went to Disney again she asked me if I would make her another album, even offering to pay for it.

After about six weeks of work, I gave her the new album last week.  I'm happy to report that she was just as happy with this one.  Maybe even a little more.  With her permission, I am sharing it with you.


5 comments:

  1. Wow...that is super cool...I have one or two pictures that might need an album! (Just one or two mind you!) When I can I drop them off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are inspiring... I am happy to have my photos all in one drawer...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a beautiful job on this one too. Such fun layouts! One day I'm going to get back to Disney and then I can make another Disney album too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job! What a great friend you are...I know first hand how much work those albums are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're a great and talented friend. This came out really good!

    ReplyDelete